S.No=====1== denotes equal to=== denotes exactly equal to including both value and type 20= =false // true0= = =false // false, because they are of a different type 31= ="1" // true, auto type coercion1= = ="1" // false, because they are of a different type
the objects being compared must have the same type and also the below
• Two strings are strictly equal when they have the same sequence of characters,
same length, and same characters in corresponding positions.
• Two numbers are strictly equal when they are numerically equal (have the same
number value). NaN is not equal to anything, including NaN. Positive and negative
zeros are equal to one another.
• Two Boolean operands are strictly equal if both are true or both are false.
• Two objects are strictly equal if they refer to the same Object.
• Null and Undefined types are == (but not ===).